I am experienced in working with typical challenges of life: losses, change, relationship difficulties, low self-esteem, low mood, and avoidance; as well as personality disorders.
I help adolescents, adults, older adults and couples in individual or group settings, and offer training and supervision to professionals in the health and/or business sectors.
Isabelle’s support and guidance has been life changing for me. She has helped me grow in confidence and learn more about myself. She has given me the tools to deal with difficult situations and navigate change.
I have a history of depression and anxiety and have been seeing Isabelle for a few months. She is calm, empathic, and genuine and is able to challenge my thinking, without it feeling like it is criticism.
Dr. Isabelle is very professional & approachable & attentive. She has given me good coping techniques (including breathing skills) whilst also provided me with different perspectives.
You always made me feel comfortable in each session, allowing me to not feel judged by my actions or decisions. You always allowed me to feel like I was in a safe place and could say what I was feeling.
I am a clinical psychologist with over 10 years of experience in both public and private sectors in New Zealand. I have a reputation as someone who “cuts to the chase” and gently challenges people to create change.
As well as my therapy work, I train and supervise professionals in the health and business sectors. Helping businesses achieving and sustaining their best performance is one of my passions.
– Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Massey University
– BA (Hons 1st class) (Psychology), Massey University
– GradDipArts (1st class) (Psychology), the University of Auckland
– BA (Acting), Quebec Conservatory of Dramatic Arts, Canada
– DEC (literature and media), Quebec Cegep de St-Hyacinthe, Canada
– Yoga teacher training, Ashram Yoga, Auckland
– Fully registered psychologist
(NZ Psychologists Board, HPCA Act Clinical Scope of practice)
– Member of the New Zealand Psychological Society (MNZPsS)
– Member of Aotearoa New Zealand Association for Cognitive
Behavioural Therapy (ANZACBT)
– Member of Australian Association of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (AACBT)
$ 320 +GST: $368
Individual session (55 minutes)
$ 218 +GST: $250.70
Couples session (65 minutes)
$ 279 +GST: $320.85
Sessions (55 minutes)
Please contact me using the form below
Payment by cash /online banking preferred.
A 50% fee occurs if cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Appointments that are not attended without any notification will incur the full session fee.